2021 NNPC / SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) and its co-venture partners hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2021 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2021 NNPC / SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme
- The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
- Eligible undergraduate students studying NUC-accredited courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application via this portal
Requirements / Eligibility
- The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University, accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. SNEPCo reserves the right for selection and shortlisting of candidates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O' Level Result(s); and 'A' Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant's local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To Apply, Follow the Steps Below
- Click on "Apply Now" tab.
- Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click "Apply Now" to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/ , enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit: http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click "Create Account" and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres: www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to: https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- Application for NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/ SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- NNPC/SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
- For enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- START YOUR STEM CAREER WITH THE RIGHT DEGREE
- Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Get Funding & Mentorship for your Business Idea on Vienhar
- Future-Proof Degrees for Tomorrow‘s World
- Your Chance to Make 2022 Your Year Has Just Been Extended – Up to 80% off tuition with IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022/2023 for developing Commonwealth countries
- Grants Manager Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship US$5,000 Programme
- 2022/2023 Fully Funded Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships to Study in the United Kingdom