2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship US$5,000 Programme
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), established in 2010, is an African private-sector-led philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship US$5,000 Programme
- The Foundation’s flagship initiative, the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 entrepreneurs, capable of changing the face of business across Africa
- In the first year of TEF, we spent more than $8 million of our $100 million commitment – and the results are better than we imagined.
- 2022 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme will provide mentorship, training, networking and US$5,000 funding to successful entrepreneurs.
- The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is open to Africans from all 54 African countries with scalable business ideas or a business that has been operational for no more than 5 years.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above or considered above the age of minors in their country.
- Applicants who do not meet the cut off mark during application would not be eligible to apply for the programme. However, training resources on www.tefconnect.net would still be accessible to these applicants.
- The programme is not open to research institutions, faith based organisations, value adding trading companies, government contractors and businesses not located in Africa.
- Businesses must not adversely affect the environment, lives and property. Existing businesses or business ideas must be for profit, and must be the original work of those making the submission.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 5 years old.
- Your application must focus on ONE business only. We advise choosing your best, most feasible/innovative business idea. Selected entrepreneurs are not permitted to apply for future cohorts of the programme, even with a different business or business idea.
- Kindly note that the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is free for all applicants. The Tony Elumelu Foundation does not engage or work with any third parties to facilitate applications or trainings and will not ask for payment for any aspect of the Programme.
- Kindly ensure to check your inbox, spam and junk mailboxes for confirmation emails. Be sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance.
- If you experience any issues with filling your application, kindly send an email to email@example.com with detailed reference either with text, image or video and we will resolve immediately.
- Kindly ensure that you are uploading a PDF/JPEG document no more than 1mb in size. If issue persists, kindly send a screenshot of the error message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have successfully submitted your application, you will be contacted with more details about the training and next steps.
- Members of the same family are not allowed to apply to the Programme, doing so would result in disqualification.
- When filling the application form on TEFConnect platform, you will be required to upload a government registered ID and a passport photograph.
- START YOUR STEM CAREER WITH THE RIGHT DEGREE
- Graduate & Mid-level Recruitment at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Get Funding & Mentorship for your Business Idea on Vienhar
- Future-Proof Degrees for Tomorrow‘s World
- Your Chance to Make 2022 Your Year Has Just Been Extended – Up to 80% off tuition with IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Fully Funded Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships 2022/2023 for developing Commonwealth countries
- Grants Manager Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- 2022/2023 Fully Funded Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships to Study in the United Kingdom
- 2022 / 2023 Federal Government Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies Scholarship Awards