2023 ipNX NYSC / SIWES Internship Programme
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: 2023 ipNX NYSC / SIWES Internship Programme
Job Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Delta
Job Type: Internship
Slots: Multiple Openings
- Are you a 2023 graduate awaiting NYSC posting? Or a 2023 Corp Member looking for a PPA?
- We are looking to recruit young, smart and join our Internship Program.
- Department: All departments
- CGPA (3.0 - 5.0 minimum) / BSc (2.1 minimum)
- WAEC (minimum 6B's &C's)
- Tech Savvy Customer Focus Drive Results.
N30,000 - N50,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Resume@ipnxnigeria.net using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Mandatory Credential uploads of :
- Cover letter (All Pre-service applicant's cover letters should state the duration of the internship)
- WAEC / NECO Results, *Statement of result, *Birth Certificate, Passport,
- NYSC Call-Up & PPA Letter
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, shortlisted candidates will be expected to write our aptitude test.
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Quality Control Officer Trainee
- TechnifyInc incubator Recruitment for Social Media Intern
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment for Recruitment Intern
- Upbeat Recreation Centre Recruitment for Marketing Intern
- Fadac Resources and Services Limited Recruitment for Safety Intern
- Tantalizers Plc Recruitment for Junior Auditor Trainee
- 2024 Baker Hughes Early Career Programme: LEAD (Field Engineer)
- Greensprings School Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (French)
- Warehouse Officer (NYSC Member) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- 2023 Nestle Nigeria Plc CWAR Nesternship Programme