2023 KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Position: 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship sponsors selected indigenous students through their tertiary education, in line with the firm’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education.
- The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only.
Applicants should note that:
- A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information:
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate - WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
- Job Openings at the Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation (HSDF)
- Grant Manager Job at Alan & Grant
- Experienced Grants Officer Job at Rolan Foundation
- Grants Assistant Job at Plan International
- Grants & Compliance Officer Job at Health Systems Consult Limited
- Grant Management Specialist Job at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Grant Manager Job at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme
- Grants & Contracts Officer Job at the Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN)
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Health Strategy and Delivery Foundation
- AIG-Imoukhuede Foundation 2024 - 2025 Scholarships Programme