Account Clerk Job at Eclat HR Consulting
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Clerk
Job Location: Central Area District, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: COO
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Responsible for making VAT payments as at when due.
- Prepare accurate record of daily expenditure for the company.
- Work with the COO in the preparation and planning of budgets for all departments as well as providing budget data and report on budget performance.
- Review inventory, purchases and reports submitted by Inventory/Logistics Officer.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Participate in regular team meetings to help identify process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- ND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft office, Excel, and Power Point.
- Proficient with the use of accounting software tools such as QuickBooks, Sage50, ORION, etc
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and ability to priorities tasks.
- Makes sound financial decisions and judgments.
- Role-models integrity, transparency and honesty and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible to changing deadlines and work priorities.
- Deep commitment to the company’s mission and its core values.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "ACC" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Internal Control Officer Job at Beyond Credit Limited
- Account Officer Job at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Account Executive Job at Prime Chinese
- Finance Manager Job at HT-Limited
- Accountant Job at JFO Solutions
- Front Desk Officer Job at KAYODE OBEMBE & CO LTD
- Account Officer Job at Goldplates Feast House
- Financial / GL Accountant Job at BP Solutions Africa
- Accountant Job at a Real Estate Compnany
- Accountant Job at Excel and Grace Consulting