Account Officer Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Gaube Farmland Extension-Kuje, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Senior Accountant
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Responsible for making VAT payments as at when due.
- Prepare an accurate record of daily expenditures for the company.
- Work with the COO in the preparation and planning of budgets for all departments as well as providing budget data and report on budget performance.
- Review inventory, purchases, and reports submitted by Inventory/Logistics Officer.
- Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report
- Participate in regular team meetings to help identify process flow improvements and efficiencies.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- ND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with the use of accounting software tools such as QuickBooks, Sage50, ORION, etc
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong time management skills, ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Makes sound financial decisions and judgments.
- Role models integrity, transparency, and honesty and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to be flexible to changing deadlines and work priorities.
- Deep commitment to the company’s mission and core values.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "ACC" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Finance Manager Job at Agbeyewa Farms
- Internal Control Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Internal Auditor Job at Enroyale Consulting
- Financial Reporting Officer Job at VDT Communications Limited
- Internal Auditor (QSR) Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at Cool Wazobia Nigeria Info
- Account Intern Recruitment at J-Six Group
- Finance Manager Job at Finnih Medical Centre
- Accountant Job at Philips Outsourcing
- Internal Auditor Job at Winnys Meal Limited