Accountant Job at Olakleen Holdings Limited
O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria's foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O'la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant Manages and analyses financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization; control the fixed assets register
- Review debtors/creditors ageing; review all items on the balance sheet monthly; prepare the monthly balance sheet file with schedules for all balance sheet items; prepare annual budgets and consolidated view of budgets for management
- Prepares asset, liability, profit and loss, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides Account Officers by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Any other function as may be assigned by the GM and/ or the CFO
- First Degree / HND in Accounting or Business related field.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant post-graduation experience across various industries.
- Professional qualifications in Accounting (ICAN, ACCA etc.)
- Applicants must should reside around Ota and its environs
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting functions.
- Business acumen
- Financial Management
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Project Planning, Reporting & Control
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Discipline, integrity and result oriented
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve desired objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful and focused on achieving set goals
N200,000 - N250,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants should reside in Ota, Ogun state and environs.
- Invoicing Officer Job at President Paints Nigeria Limited
- Audit Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Account Officer Job at ABC Cargo Express
- Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Admin & Account Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at DMOT Enterprises
- Accounts Officer Job at KyDAL Office Point (KOP)
- Account Manager Job at PropertyPro Africa Group
- Job Vacancies at ATC Nigeria
- Internal Auditor Job at Premium Swiss Hotels and Resorts