Accountant Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Manager organizes all general accounting activities, preparation of accounting and financial reports and ensures that accurate accounting systems and record are kept
- Maintains the general ledger and all related accounts with proper documentation and records of all company transactions.
- Prepare Invoices and ensure adequate documentations are done.
- Follow up with debtors and ensures prompt payment of invoices whenever they are due.
- Keep records of day-to-day transactions and responsible for the preparation of accounts payable, invoices and purchases orders, petty cash and payroll calculation.
- Assist the business manager in preparation of annual account, interim, annual budget and comparative financial reports.
- Prepare daily Bank balances and receivables reports and forward same to the OP and MD.
- Ensure all Bank accounts are reconciled and proper documentations are made
- Filling and remittance of statutory deductions like PAYE, PENSION, VAT, etc.
- Maintain updated fixed asset register.
- Process all payment requisition including transfers and cheques
- Provides administrative support in accounting unit such as preparation of financial reports.
- Stays current with developments, practice trends and promulgations in the accounting profession; monitors accounting systems and recommends new or revised policies and procedures.
- Candidates must be a graduate of a reputable institution and must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in the accounting field
- Candidates must be a chartered Accountant
- Candidates must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Candidates must be able to work skillfully to meet deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure
- Candidates must be available for immediate resumption
- Candidates must be proficient with the use of accounting software (Sage).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Junior Accounts Officer Job at Royal Power and Energy Limited
- Accounts Officer Job at Mogtech Group Limited
- Account Executive Job at Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited
- Account Clerk Job at Eclat HR Consulting
- Accountant Job at Frosays Foods Limited
- Lightheights Global Services Recruitment for NYSC Interns
- Investment Marketer Job at ArizStem Ventures
- Ongoing Recruitment at Greymond Shelter
- Loan / Savings Officer Job at Nicthan Monies
- Financial Advisor Job at Tangerine Africa