Analyst, Corporate Finance and Advisory Unit
Department: Corporate Finance and Advisory Department
Reporting relationship: Reports to the Team Lead, Corporate Finance and Advisory
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting in deal screening and preparation of deal acceptance memo
- Assessing and predicting financial risks and returns
- Creating financial models to predict outcomes including valuation
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting financial information
- Assisting in execution of deals
- Assisting in the preparation of pitchbooks, teasers and related materials
- Maintain project secretariat, handle communications, attend meetings and ensure that transaction records are kept appropriately.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- 0 - 3 years’ experience in a related function.
- Additional qualification and/or professional certification will be an advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Research, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV’s to
Click here to Apply