Associate Medical Representative
Job Title: Associate Medical Representative
Location: Lagos, Anambra, Gombe and Jos.
The successful candidate is expected primarily to generate demand, detail, and create awareness-drive for our core ethical products within the assigned territory.
Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule.
Note: He/She will be provided with initial extensive training and follow up coaching for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory, you may be upgraded to substantive Medical Sales Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service and attracts official car.
· B Pharm or B Sc (Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent)
· No experience required, but flair for sales is needed
· Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Registered Nurse Job at Wellness Healthcare Limited
- Job Openings at DEDA Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecologist at Kelina Hospital
- Media Manager at Kelina Hospital
- Radiographer at Kelina Hospital
- Accountant at Kelina Hospital
- Maintenance Engineer at Kelina Hospital
- Head of Operations at Kelina Hospital
- Job Openings at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
- Job Vacancies at MetroHealth HMO Limited