Business Development Manager Job at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Report To: Creations Director
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Coordinate the activities of the entire business management unit to support the overall goals and mission of the company.
- Implement customer relationship management policies to ensure customer retention/loyalty.
- Establish close business relationships with existing and prospective clients and act as a contract negotiator in transactions.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and consumer preference and position our products accordingly.
- Develop growth strategies focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Drive and monitor the implementation of the marketing strategies and take necessary action to correct deviations.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs and position our products accordingly.
- Prepare sales contracts and ensuring adherence to established rules and guidelines.
- Train junior team members to improve sales goals and meet expectations.
Education and Experience
- M.Sc / MBA Marketing, Business Management, or related fields.
- B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Management, or related fields.
- Minimum of 7 years proven work experience as a business development manager or marketing executive.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Proven ability to retain existing clients while maintaining inflow of new ones.
- Ability to motivate and lead people and hold employees accountable.
- Strong working knowledge of strategic planning processes and marketing best practices.
- Ability to oversee and manage the marketing budgets.
- Ability to create keynote proposals and insertion orders independently.
- Excellent business communication, presentations, and negotiation skills.
Salary and Benefits
- Monthly Gross salary: N250,000.
- Benefits: Pension, HMO, 13th Month, and other perks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Applicants who do not use appropriate subjects will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
- B2B Sales Supervisor Job at Hello Products
- Telesales Officer (Team Lead) Job at Checkoff Finance
- Sales Executive Job at Vantegral Consulting
- Business Developer (UPS Batteries, Stabilizers and Projectors) at HRLeverage
- Marketing / Sales Officer Job at the The Green Farm Cooperative Society
- Sales Officer Job at Inagbe Grand Resort and Leisure
- Media Sales Representative Job at Legit.ng
- Business Development Officer Job at Marq. Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at ABNL Limited
- IT Sales Executive Recruitment at JobMax