Client Relations Officer Job at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited - We are a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Our Client Relations Officer is responsible for building positive professional relationships between our client and the company.
- Oversea general office management, front office and help desk management.
- Make reservations and flight ticketing, general administrative management and functions.
- This role sits at the core of our business, it’s a demanding role but offers great potentials for job satisfaction and engagement while on the job.
Details of Function
- Co-ordinate all administrative requests and ensures request are directed to appropriate channels
- Overseas general office appearance
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect calls appropriately, maintaining a call log.
- Co-ordinate employees’ logistics daily to ensure all appointments and meetings are attended to.
- Manages and co-ordinate casual staff , logistics staff and office assistants
- Co-ordinate weekly and monthly meetings and ensure meeting minutes are well written and forwarded to appropriate channel.
- Prepares regular office budget expenses report
- Manage office supplies stock and place order when necessary
- Ensures accurate functioning of office devises and equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and following up with repairs.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Manage all ticket booking request, including direct purchase of tickets from airlines, using agents with better fares only.
- Manages daily employees attendance and send reports to appropriate channels
- Coordinate request and enquiries from visitors
- Prepares and maintains activity logs.
- Must possess a minimum of two years' experience as customer relations officer in an oil and servicing firm or related industry.
- A University Degree in Marketing , Business administrative or related field
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving;
- Demonstrate ability to determine solutions for clients.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great organizational skills
- Great team player
- Ability to work with little supervision and good attention to details
- Good personality and presentation
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Relationship Officer
- Relationship Manager Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Customer Service Representative Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
- Receptionist (Front Desk Officer) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Graduate Customer Experience Intern Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Customer Experience Intern Recruitment at Flutterwave
- Customer Service / Call Center Representative Job at Ngcom Network Solutions
- Customer Services Representative Job at Anyjob
- Receptionist Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- Sales / Customer Care Personnel Job at Owens & Xley Consults