Corporate Sales Trainee Associate Job at U-Connect Human Resource Limited
U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services, founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Corporate Sales Trainee Associate
Job Location: Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Corporate Sales Trainee Associate role will be to manage assigned business portfolio, he or she will prospect accounts within the territory, protect and secure new revenue, ensure set targets are met, while providing support to the Territory Manager.
- Aside from sales related function, the CSTA is to ensure unrivalled customer experience /service delivery satisfaction amongst our customer base.
Meet and Surpass Sales Target:
- Identify and prospect new opportunities with a view to converting them through a clearly defined sales process.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending new and profitable opportunities that will engender a win/win situation with the customers.
- Drive self to achieve set cold call targets Regional Manager (North) Territory Manager (Kano) Corporate Sales Trainee Associate.
- Ensure completion of signed JCC and SLA’s , also , ensure proper documentations and follow through with all processes . Maintain a less than 2% yearly attrition rate on assigned accounts.
- Regular visitation to customers under management ensures that customer issues are resolved within the boundaries of executed Service Level Agreement. Ensure quality and timeliness of reports, trackers;and industry related information, trends and competitor activities.
- Ensure that sales, pipeline, churn and all associated reports are made available before close of business every Friday.
- Analyze information regarding market trends, competitors’ activities, and share with supervisor on a bi-weekly basis. The report accompanies the weekly report. Constantly exhibits acquired skills; product and sales presentation knowledge.
- Ensures participation in all announced internal product training, acquiring industry relevant knowledge and information by attending related workshops, reviewing professional publications.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Business / Marketing / Humanities / Engineering or related disciplines.
- 0 - 2 years Post NYSC.
- Post NYSC, industry experience at the minimal
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence
- Analytic &Creative skills, ability to learn quickly
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communication, multi-tasking and Interpersonal skills.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Business driven
- Cultivate creativity
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Copy: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Vitalvida Recruitment for Telesales Customer Service Intern
- IFS Group Recruitment for Facility Management Intern
- The People Practice Recruitment for Marketing and Communications Intern
- Sustainable Energy for All (SEforALL) Recruitment for UN-Energy Data Intern
- Real Estate Administrative Assistant (NYSC) Job at Monolink Homes & Resorts
- ShiptoNaija Recruitment for Human Resource Trainee (Service Corp Member)
- 3RDFloor Digital Recruitment for Content Writer Intern
- 2023 Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Finance Internship Programme
- Max Drive Recruitment for Product Manager Intern
- Deep Magic Ideas Limited Recruitment for Business Development and Business Analyst Intern