Customer Experience Analyst Job at Flutterwave
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Experience Analyst
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
About the Role
- As a Customer Experience Analyst, your goal is to ensure that we provide everyone that engages with Flutterwave with the same exceptional and consistent experience
- In the course of your role, you will work with stakeholders to resolve frequent issues, generate and participate in initiatives to better serve our users, and share insights gained with the rest of the team and the company.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that regardless of the agent approached or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent service and experience.
As a Customer Experience Analyst, you will:
- Maintain updated knowledge of all company products and services in order to provide adequate education to customers
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Collect and record customer feedback and information, and share with appropriate departments and team members
- Make product and service suggestions to meet customers’ specific needs
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner
You're a great match for this role if you have:
- A First Degree
- Proven track record of analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
- Customer Service Officer (Intern) Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng
- Customer Service Agent Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Ongoing Recruitment for Interns at Softcom Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at C' D-Demeris Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at Credible Eye Care
- Graduate Customer Support Intern (Payments) Recruitment at WhoGoHost
- Customer Service (E-Commerce) Job at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
- Receptionist Job at Gokada
- Customer Service Representative Job at Portions by Bay
- Customer Service Personnel Job at Kradot groups