Customer Representative / Sales Officer Job at Zenith Carex International
Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a front line position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations. Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Representative / Sales Officer
Job Location: Trade Fair, Ajao Estate, Computer Village - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Identifying new business markets and recording daily customer transactions.
- Handle clients complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Must-have flare for sales.
- Ability to work with less supervision.
- Build connections on behalf of the company.
- Ability to open and close deals.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Keep records of clients interactions, process clients accounts and file documents.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Must have 2 - 3 years of work experience as sales/client relationship with track record.
- Experience in marketing will be an advantage.
- Resident in any of the branches is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Customer Representative / Sales Officer and the Name of Branch as the subject of the mail. E.g. "Customer Representative / Sales Officer (Computer Village)"
- Digital Marketer
- Cashier Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Customer Service & Logistics Officer Job at Cobbler Care Limited
- Customer Relations Officer Job at Greenwich Registrars & Data Solutions Limited
- Customer Success Associate Job at Gomoney
- IT Customer Service Representative Job at Tempkers Limited
- Customer Support Service Associate Job at Choice Talents NG
- Customer Service Officer (NYSC) Job at the Eye Foundation Hospital Group
- Customer Care Representative Job at XII Energy and Resources Limited