Customer Success Associate Job at Nomba
Nomba - Launched in 2017 as "Kudi.ai", a chatbot that responds to financial requests on social apps, nomba has since evolved to empower independent businesses to act as neighborhood banks offering basic financial services such as cash withdrawal, transfer and bill payments to all Nigerians, especially those in underserved communities. Today we process more than $500m in payments monthly.
With a vision to enable economic prosperity by supercharging businesses to run efficiently and meet their goals, nomba is making it easier for businesses to accept payments, make payments and manage their operations. With over 250 employees and more than 150,000 businesses on our platform across the country, we are creating a distinct gateway into the digital economy by providing businesses with access to everyday tools that simplify payments and drive their growth. With these easy-to-use tools, businesses of all sizes can now accept, process and manage payments online and offline while optimizing their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Success Associate
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- As the Customer Success Associate, you will be the first contact our agents and users make with nomba.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our agents/users have a seamless support experience over the phone, live chat and emails. This includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems.
- You will also serve as a feedback channel to the company by relaying their concerns and problems to the relevant teams so that we can fix the gaps.
About the Position
- Provide seamless/personalized customer experience to our customers.
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for customers/stakeholders.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customer service policies.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with nomba support tools.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance.
- Recommend new services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Learn our product to configure the platform to meet the needs of new users.
- Provide platform training and onboarding for new and existing users.
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback.
- Interface with other internal teams in order to help agents resolve their issues.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 2 years previous customer service experience is a plus.
- Strong command of written and verbal English.
- The ability to speak an indigenous Nigerian language is an added advantage.
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team.
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Cashier Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Senior Customer Success Coordinator Job at Elephant Healthcare
- Customer Relationship Officer Job at Tharwa Finds
- Customer Success Representative Job at Ingenuity HR Solutions
- Branch Cashier Job at FMCG Distributions Limited
- ZKTeco Company Limited Recruitment for Customer Experience Intern
- Customer Success Representative Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Customer Support Manager Job at PressOne Africa
- Customer Success Personnel Job at SLN Group
- Customer Service Executive Job at Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited