Digital Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
- Key contributor to the development and operationalization of new Digital initiatives and tools at ideation, valuation, development, deployment and run phases of digital products.
- Ensure FOPS digital strategic objectives are prioritized and achieved to improve operational efficiency and CFR.
- Log, research and prioritize pain points/improvement opportunities and present same for management arbitration and budget allocation.
- Develop KPIs to monitor the adoption of new digital tools and ensure FOPS digital applications have maximum uptime and runs efficiently within specified performance criteria.
- Ensure improvement in user experience for digital tools in operational phase through surveys, one-on-one interactions and efficient tracking/resolution of bugs, pain points, new use cases, etc.
- Ensure tracking and robust analyses of the adoption and use of new and existing digital tools
- Develop and update users access policy for data security with routine audits to assure consistency with users’ functions/roles.
- Participate in data management audits and ensure best practices and KPI are respected.
- Data quality assurance as input to tools development or communication of output from digital tools.
- Interface with Affiliate Digital & Innovation teams and IST to ensure FOPS digital initiatives are coherent and consistent with
- Affiliate and Group strategy.
- Provide training and coaching on new and existing digital tools within FOPS and related entities.
- Ensure value created by new digital tools are tracked, analysed, reported, and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure FOPS databases are suitably modelled after operational requirements with continuous updates & retrieval as needed.
- Contribute to the development of new applications that can run on PI Process Books & PI-Vision and user guidelines.
- Any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy.
- OPEX reduction and operational efficiency through the adoption of new digital tools and deepening of existing tools usage.
- Development, deployment, and operationalisation of new digital tools and value tracking for new and existing digital tools.
- High adoption level of digital tools through efficient training, support, monitoring, analyses, and reporting.
- Collation, tracking and resolution of bugs and pain points for new tools & highest uptime of the digital tools.
- Data security and access rights control policy implementation and enforcement.
- First Degree in Engineering or Information Technology and 7- 10 years of experience in oil & gas processes and operations.
- Hands on experience in change management in development, deployment, and operational phases of digital tools/applications.
- Strong data analysis skills; familiarity with data analysis tools and statistical analysis methods.
- Engineering Manager (Design) Job at Talenture Group
- Civil Engineer Job at Talenture Group
- Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Quidax
- Civil Engineeer Job at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Engineering Manager (Design) Job at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Material Engineer Job at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
- Senior Process Engineer Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Senior Engineer (Scrum) Job at Flutterwave
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited