Digital Marketing / Graphic Design Specialist Job at Khenpro Global Services
Khenpro Global Services - We are a first of its kind 100% indigenous on-line advertising company proudly founded, owned and managed by Nigerians for Nigerians. Our aim is to become Nigeria’s No.1 advertising platform by providing a next to none service that will not only exceed the advertising expectations of the Nigerian market but subsequently exceed the expectations of advertisers in the sub Saharan region. Our workforce comprises of a formidable team of experts who are dedicated to building a platform that ensures that our customers remain in the heart of our business and our business remains in the minds of our customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing / Graphic Design Specialist
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products using new media and digital tools.
- To create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- To develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverable.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including (home page and top-level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations and reports to the Head of Marketing and the Management.m team.
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost our online presence and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Managing the company social media accounts
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Graphics related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
- Candidates should reside within Lekki, Lagos Island and Ajah Axis.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair.
- A flexible approach when working in a team.
- Excellent communication skills to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs.
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Role Model School Recruitment for ICT Personnel
- Sales & Marketing Manager Job at ValueFronteira Limited
- IT Security Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Social Media Manager Job at Ef network
- Networking Officer Job at Farm Radio International
- Digital Marketer / Customer Service Representative Job at Toc Consult
- ERP Cloud Applications Sales Representative Job at Oracle
- Content Curator / Loader Job at ZonicMe Limited
- Information Management Officer Job at iMMAP
- Telesales Manager Job at Rosabon Financial Services