Entry Level System Engineer Job at LUMENAVE International Limited
LUMENAVE International Limited is a system integration company providing Information and Communication Technology (ICT) services, solutions, training, and support to small, medium and large organizations.
LUMENAVE International Limited is recognized for its consistent and remarkable service quality, customer service excellence, unmatched professionalism, and unparalleled competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: System Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Network Engineer/ Security Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture
- This individual will also be responsible for the implementation and administration of network security hardware and software, enforcing the network security policy and complying with requirements of external security audits and recommendations.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems remotely and on-site.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- Perform a combination of security design and implementation work, as well as security testing and implementation of new products or enhancements to current products.
- Follow project management methodology and demonstrate best-practices in network documentation as required
- Manage all client situations in a professional and courteous business manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction, while timely keeping the customer abreast of expectations, problem status and completion.
- Coordinate, and monitor log analysis for our managed services offerings, to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met.
- Design, configure, implement and maintain all security platforms and their associated software, such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, anti-virus, cryptography systems, SIEM, Anti-SPAM, and MDM.
- Design, review and ongoing assessment of firewall, intrusion detection/intrusion prevention, SIEM, VPN, SSL, application control, Antivirus, and other network component policies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Job Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Ionic Mobile Developer Job at Parkway Projects Limited
- Software / Programming Engineer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Mechanic Technician Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Technical Assistant to CEO at Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA)
- Computer Operator / Office Assistant Job at Globaltech Hub Systems
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Climax Lubricants Industries Limited
- Job Recruitment at ACCESS BANK PLC
- Career Opportunities at Blackcod Asset Management