Exxon Mobil Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Internship (Medical Science) - Nursing
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Internship (Medical Science) - Nursing
Job Locations: Eket & Lagos - Nigeria
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering
The Apprentice Program
- This program offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world's leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this program must be Nigerians with Degrees in Nursing.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) after 2020 year.
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license.
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
- Ongoing 2022 Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program
- Medical Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Plantation Industries Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at The Innovative Hub for Research in Africa
- Matola International Concept Limited Recruitment for Industrial Hygienist
- NIGERIAN NAVY Housemanship / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at OmegaPi Technologies
- Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program 2022
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Seflam SGL