Field Support Supervisor
Coordinate the activities of Field Support Staff in terms of terminal deployment and merchant support to ensure existing business is maintained and grown and gain new merchants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain a database for details of POS terminals where ITEX serves as PTSP and terminal owner.
• Ensure visitation to merchant locations based on agreed visitation frequency.
• Send deployment report to banks managed.
• Ensure deployment of terminals within agreed SLA.
• Help support officers resolve or treat Customers’ issues/requests promptly.
• Develop monthly roadmap for support officers in the regions.
• Prepare monthly support staff performance report which will feed on payment of FSOs salary.
• Prepare and send to Relationship Officers, HOP, COO merchant visitation report on a weekly basis.
• Prepare weekly support funds allowance and send to the COO for approval every week.
• Ensure Field staff always have working tools.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Good time management skills
• Preparation of report
• Ability to understand technical issues.
• Logistics management
• Basic Excel user
• Ability to work with deadlines.
• Self-sufficiency and being proactive.
• Organizational and planning skill
- Customer Service Officer Job at LEAM Consulting
- Client Experience Executive / Sales Representative Job at Pixels Digital Limited
- Customer Relations Officer Job in Lagos
- Administrative Officer Job at Creditville Limited
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Logistics and Supply Chain Officer Job at Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme
- Logistics Officer Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Customer Service Officer Job at A.G Genius Consulting