Finance Intern Recruitment at Indicina Technologies Limited
Indicina Technologies Limited - Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa.
Indicina is building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
About the Role
- We are looking for a self-motivated and qualified Finance Intern to join our team
- To be successful as a finance intern, you should have knowledge of fundamental principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis in a similar setting.
- An outstanding Finance Intern will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
- Assists in account receivables, payables, and month-end reports
- Managing account records and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments especially product department to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Updating the accounting software, financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and purchases.
- Assisting in developing financial models and providing financial forecasts.
- Ensure the Product records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field at least 1 year of work experience.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ANAA, DipIFRS etc.) is considered a plus.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of IFRS, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Competitive salary
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team building activities
- Data Analyst Intern Job at Topp Information Technology Consulting
- Corporate Sales Trainee Associate Job at U-Connect Human Resource Limited
- Personal Assistant, Financial Markets Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Finance Controller Job at TeamAce Limited
- Finance Coordinator Job at ActionAid Nigeria
- Stock Account Officer job at Textile Company
- Analyst, Corporate Finance and Capital Optimization Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Analyst, Subsidiaries Monitoring and Reporting Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at Padoserve Limited
- Graphics Designer / Social Media (NYSC Intern) Job at Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited