Front End Developer Job at Elvaridah
At Elvaridah, we emphasize on the critical matters and prospects of organizations such as business growth, strategy, planning, marketing, structure, and people management across different industries. We help companies focus on the growth of their businesses while aligning costs with strategy. With our all-inclusive approach and expertise, we capture values across the boundaries of any organization. Elvaridah focuses on optimizing all the different parts of a business as a unit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front End Developer
Job Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO & COO
Work and Break Hours: 9am–5pm with 60 minutes for lunch
- Create a user-friendly web application, ensuring an exceptional user experience across various platforms and devices.
- Collaborate with designers, backend developers, and other stakeholders to translate design mockups and wireframes into interactive web pages and applications.
- Optimize web applications to ensure seamless functionality and identify and resolve any issues.
- Collaborate with the backend team to integrate frontend components with server-side logic.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient codes.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members and maintain code quality and consistency.
Key Perfomance Indicator (KPI)
- Timely delivery of tasks (report and resolve issues).
- Timely resolution of bugs.
- Effective integration process.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 2 years experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative ideas.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web accessibility standards.
- Experience with frontend frameworks and libraries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience as a frontend developer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Front End Developer" as the subject of the email.
- Software Engineer (Linux / Python or Go) Job at Canonical Nigeria
- DevOps Engineer Job at Uridium Technologies
- Backend Developer (.NET, C#) Job at NimbleByte Global
- Mobile Developer with Flutter Job at NimbleByte Global
- Fullstack Developer Job at NimbleByte Global
- Website and Social Media Manager Job in Lagos
- Vatebra Limited Recruitment for UI / UX Design Intern
- Frontend Engineer (Talent Pool) Job at Kuda Bank
- Full-Stack Developer Associate Job at Deloitte
- Job Vacancies at Bulqsoft