Graduate Trainee (Asset Management) Recruitment at Radix Asset Management Company Limited
Radix Asset Management Company Limited - The Company provides investment and wealth management advisory services. It offers investments in a wide range of structures, including separately managed accounts, mutual funds, private partnerships and other commingled vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Asset Management)
ID: GTA 2022-Lagos
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform research and analysis on new investment opportunities.
- Demonstrate increasing proficiency with financial statement analysis including the use of Financial Management tools and internally developed Application/Models.
- Contribute to the process of making buy/sell/hold recommendations, developing an increasing understanding of pricing landscape, relative value and portfolio strategies.
- Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with partners and external analysts.
- Perform or evaluate research, such as detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision making, or valuation.
- To assist the Fund Manager in identifying new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential.
- Maintain up to date information on the latest economic trend in the country, latest and any updates in the financial markets.
- To reach out to clients and potential investors through mailing research marketing documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting.
- Experience: 0 - 2 years (Relevant Experience with an Asset Management Company)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Programme.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Strong ability in identification and implementation of process and systems improvements.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to develop and grow a robust learning environment among the Research Team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "GTA 2022-Lagos" as the subject of the email.
- Canonical Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Product Marketing Manager
- Greensprings School Recruitment for Graduate Trainee (French)
- 2023 Alan & Grant Graduate Level Accelerator Programme
- Invent Alliance Limited Graduate / Internship Programme
- Invent Alliance Limited Recruitment for Graduate / Intern Accountant
- Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc Recruitment for Sales Graduate Trainee
- Dotmac Technologies Limited Recruitment for Graduate Intern (NYSC)
- Zenith Insurance Recruitment for Graduate Trainee
- Miva Open University Recruitment for Graduate Assistant (Accounting)
- Graduate Sales Engineer Job at Emerson Automation Solutions