Graduate Trainee Technical Account Manager Recruitment at Infoware Technologies Ltd
InfoWARE Limited (NG) is the leading Investment banking software solutions provider in the Pan African region with customers in several countries spanning West and East Africa. Per NGX data, InfoWARE software processed 80% of the transactions of the top 10 brokers in the Nigeria capital market in 2021. We are building revolutionary investment and trading applications to connect retail and institutional investors to capital markets across Africa to create unprecedented wealth
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Account Manager (Graduate Trainee)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for highly ambitious and creative Technical Account Managers to join us in the fulfilment of our mission; among others, to manage our clients using Brokerage, Portfolio/Fund Management, Mobile App and the ERP platforms. Also to support other major FINTECHs building on top of the InfoWARE platform services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of all new client implementations, be the bridge between client and the company, ensuring a smooth implementation where expectations are met.
- Be an expert in all product implementation, the key challenges involved in roll outs and how to mitigate these risks
- Work closely with the CEO, Head of Product, and Head of Software Development to ensure coherence in product roll out strategy and go live processes.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical / Electronics, and other Physical Sciences courses.
- MUST have completed NYSC
- 0 to 2 Years Work experience in FINTECH industry would be an added advantage
- Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills with utmost customer obsession.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Be responsible for post implementation support.
- Passion for technology and learning
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
- Be able to think out of the box.
- Experienced with managing phased roll outs and project enhancement release and deployments.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL.
- Fluency in French Language would be added advantage.
What We’re Looking For:
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail. i.e. “Technical Account Manager Trainee_S1122”.
- Flexible online IU degrees - available from anywhere, at any time, without sacrificing quality
- Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- Civil Engineer (Graduate Intern) Recruitment at Geophase Resources Limited
- IU's international path: Why study abroad rather than at a local university?
- NYSC Corps Member (Computer Engineering / Computer Science) Job at HR Aid Consults
- Eat N Go Limited Recruitment for Purchasing Assistant - Graduate Trainee
- NYSC / Pre-NYSC Intern Recruitment at TSL
- Corps Member Recruitment at Husk Power Energy Systems Nigeria Limited
- Baker Hughes 2023 Graduate Internship Programme - Finance
- Helium Health Graduate Trainee Program 2023