HR / Admin Officer Job at Greengates Group Limited
Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Officer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos State
Duration: (Full-Time Position)
- We are currently recruiting for the position of HR/Admin Officer, who must have a drivers license and must be able to drive
- The HR and Administration Manager will help to develop and implement BEST people management practices and act as a change agent, assess and anticipate HR-related needs and seek to develop integrated HR solutions.
- She is expected to lead and manage all program support functions to perform well as ‘service providers’ to support all program operations.
- He will ensure that all strategic HR and support processes are provided in a manner that provides the highest quality of timely and cost-effective services.
- The suitable candidate should possess strong leadership and people skills, be able to drive good team relationships among employees and create a driven work culture where all team members are passionate about the organization’s vision.
- He will be part of the Senior Leadership Team that leads change management, strategic thinking and organizational effectiveness and human resources planning and development.
- HE will provide strategic oversight for areas of i) Administration and IT; ii) Procurement, iii) Logistics and Government liaison and iv) Human Resource (HR) management and development.
- Oversee all admin and HR-related program support management to ensure timeliness and quality of support services,
- Supervise the assessment of training needs and organize adequate opportunities for all users to upgrade skills.
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of the Unit's budgets
- Control cost, reduce budgets to lowest, cost-efficient limits; thus decreasing financial risks.
- Maintain key admin/HR relationships: Lawyers, Insurance and Tax Agencies, Immigration services, Auditors, Labor law departments, etc
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resource planning/needs of the organization.
- Ensure quality staffing; review job descriptions in line with the organization’s competency framework needs
- Design and manage succession and retention plans for key talents and key job positions
- Administer the employee selection process efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support hiring managers in staff recruitment policy and ensure that advertisement reflect job requirements
- Ensure Administrative policies are available to all staff, understood by staff and are applied.
- Provide guidance and manage all HR interventions and programs (i.e. Recruitment, HR planning, Employee Relations and Performance Management, and other Change Management Interventions)
- Communicate, interpret and advise the strategic leadership team on policies and procedures in compliance with Nigeria labor law.
- Assist in the development of HR plans and budgets, and oversee its administration.
- Strengthen program support teams, systems, and operations to better support program implementation and compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 9 years experience providing strategic HR and administration leadership
- A minimum qualification of the First Degree in Human Resource, Administration, Management or Business equivalent.
- A Master's Degree or professional qualification (CIPD, IHRM, 0and SHRM) will be an added advantage.
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative Officer Job at PalmPay
- Human Resources Generalist Job at Tek Experts
- Admin Executive Job at Whitefield Ventures Limited
- Personal Assistant / Office Assistant Job at BERYL SHELTER LIMITED
- Training Administrative Officer Job at Pause Factory
- Admin / HR Executive Job at Capital Luxury
- Administrative Officer Job at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Front Desk Representative Job at Multigate Payments Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job at The People Practice