HR Manager Job at Compugeen Nigeria
Compugeen Africa is a Fintech company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Consultation, Travels and Tours, Hospitality and Real Estate. As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual/ individuals to join our team in our various business ventures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Aligns the workforce with the strategic goals of the company through development and administration of HR policies
- Payroll administration and management
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Responsible for collating all staff credentials, create a file for each, staff, issue warning letters (queries) to erring staff and document them
- Execute different functions in relation to employee training, evaluation and conducting other training programs
- Responsible for setting and monitoring performance standards of every employee in line with the company’s policies
- Review employee handbook and make recommendation for changes required
- Monitor compliance by staff to the employee handbook
- Record punctuality, document absences and tardiness, and evaluate employee work performance
- To develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
- Oversees the HR programs and see to it that the same is well implemented, monitor the standards and procedure as well as identify improvements for the administration of the company
- Monitors and keep track of the budget of the HR department and make sure that it includes all the necessary expenses of the department and company as a whole
- Conduct research to establish strong pay practices and incentive systems to retain staff
- Provide training and educational programs for employees within the allocated budget while monitoring the spending of the training budget
- Manage training programs and provide tools and materials to assigned staff to be used in the training program.
- Properly handle complaints, and disputes, provide resolution for conflicts & negotiation and directing disciplinary procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent Degree.
- Relevant certifications in project planning and HR is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Proven experience with administering large teams
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Exposed to core areas of operations, and HR
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations, and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Able to provide guidance both to management and staff in relation to the standards of services
- Ability to work with team leads/ supervisors to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability in leading and developing a team
- Reliability, sound judgment, and discretion.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications which must include a Cover Letter, CV, and copies of all Academic Certificates in one Document addressed to "The HR Department" via: email@example.com using "REF: 0610 and Job position" as the subject of the email.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
- Human Resources Generalist Job at Tek Experts
- Admin / HR Executive Job at Capital Luxury
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration Job at The People Practice
- Human Resources / Training Officer Job at Beebeejump International Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at The Global Distance Learning Institute
- Remote & Virtual Recruiter Job at LBO Incorporation
- Human Resource Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Talent Acquisition Administrator Job at The Concept Group
- Business Development Associate