HR Specialist Job at Elvaridah
Elvaridah is a Business Development Company with the primary objective of working with businesses and business owners to start up their businesses, improve, differentiate or expand already existing ones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist with all recruitment requests in your portfolio within agreed SLA
- Provide support to line managers around recruitment best practice Communicate effectively to interview panelists and conduct first level screening interviews/chats to select suitable candidates
- Ensure communication to relevant channels (work tools, buddy, learning road map) before resumption and proper first-day integration of and documentation requirements for new staff
- Ensure recruitment best practice by aligning competency framework with candidate fit.
- Ensure assessment of candidates using relevant tools e.g., psychometric assessment, tests etc.
- Ensure scheduling of appropriate interviews, pre-employment tests administration and readiness for offer.
- Provide support around performance management cycle and ensure that staff are up to speed on the process and how it works
- Support of competency framework based on job skills for the firm that will enable identification of skill gaps and developmental needs.
- Proactive support in identifying potential performance issues and provide mitigation
- Assist in coordinating and documenting the performance appraisal process and employee-related performance issues.
- Responsible for documenting and managing yearly learning and development plan that captures identified staff developmental needs and skill gaps.
- Participate in policy and process reviews/updates that reflect current cultures of the organization and cater for staff welfare.
- Ensure timely referencing and confirmation for new hires.
- Proper management of exit process through ensuring filling of relevant exit forms and documentation, facilitating the processing of benefits and entitlements.
- Provide support around enforcement of company policy, procedures, employee disciplinary issues and people management to promote company values
- Assist in ensuring effective utilization of learning and development plan and concurrent budget.
- Provide administrative and technical support to business lines around HR Operations such as HMO, GPLA, Pension, Leave Processing e.t.c
- Maintains adequate and up to date record keeping of employee information and HR filing system
- Assist in ensuring the compliance of all applicable labor laws
- Collaborate with the HR manager to compile relative HR metrics and
- Compile Monthly and Quarterly HR reports.
- Ensure monthly HR meetings hold, take minutes and communicate same to the HR Team.
- Communication of updates in cases of staff weddings, birthdays, death, birth of a new baby, public holiday e.t.c to staff.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with recruitment agencies, statutory agencies, and other relevant bodies to support and promote growth.
- Work collaboratively to develop human resources strategy and organizational structure to align with company objectives and support business growth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Recruitment Officer Job at Oxen Hr Limited
- Human Resources (HR) Analyst Job at Lifemate Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Uncle Stan's Foods
- Human Resources (HR) Officer Job at Uncle Stan's Foods
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Fort Knox Outsourcing
- HR (Training) Manager Job at Stellar International Company Limited
- HR Assistant Job at Stren & Blan Partners
- Human Resources Manager Job at Bmonie Technologies Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Your Favorite HR Guide