Human Resources Generalist Job at Greensprings School
Greensprings School was established in January 1985. As a result of our rich curriculum and the excellent academic performance of our students over the years, our school has become one of the most sought-after international schools in Lagos and all over Nigeria. At Greensprings, we understand how boys and girls grow and learn. Therefore, we use a modern curriculum that makes learning easy for our students. Furthermore, all our teachers are certified, and our classes are equipped with state-of-art learning facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Generalist
Job Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In-charge of drafting all recruitment plans for the company both local & Expatriates
- In-charge of filling all current and future vacancies within the company
- Handles all job postings and sourcing of resumes for interviews
- Conducts interviews alongside all line managers
- Contacts all successful candidates for employment
- Handles the on-boarding process, induction and orientation for new employees
- In-charge of providing all new employees with all items they require to perform their duties
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Create new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques.
- Implement strategic hiring procedures and improve recruitment measures.
- Any other official assignment as assigned by Head, Human Resource.
- Must be a holder of minimum Degree in Human Resource Management or related field with professional certification in Human Resources.
- Must be experienced in recruiting Technical and administrative personnel
- Relevant Work Experience: 3 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- He/she must be target-driven and conversant with new trend globally.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of happening in the labor market
- Must be familiar with all recruitment trends prevalent in their vicinity
- Must possess good communication skill and interpersonal relationship
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English
- Excellent professional appearance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HR GENERALIST-RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST" as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources Officer Job at Sunsteel Industries Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Bolton White Group
- HR Manager Job at Radisson Hotel Group
- Human Resources Manager Job at Dmot Enterprises
- Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at the People Practice
- Human Resources (HR) Support Consultant Job at Malaria Consortium
- Human Resources Officer Job at Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Head of HR Operations Job at M-KOPA Nigeria