Insurance Recovery Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Insurance Recovery Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- To facilitate prompt recovery of company broken down trucks, those involved in accidents or impounded by agencies and collation of necessary documents for insurance claims, to claim all money due to the company through damage of company property and assets.
- Collaborate with fleet operations to ensure that accident cases are reported for recovery action.
- Ensure prompt recovery of trucks involved in accidents in any part of Nigeria.
- Maintain good working relationship with the Police, FRSC, LASTMA, and others, as it relates to accidents.
- Publish weekly/monthly breakdown and accident report.
- Negotiate and agree costs associated with insurance claims.
- Ensure the security of company trucks, consignment, and driver on event of accident.
- Follow through with relevant authorities for road traffic accident-related reports.
- Undertakes collation, compilation of documents and liaise with insurance towards insurance claims and settlement of claims by concerned third parties.
- Handle customers questions or complaints.
- First Degree in any course.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with road networks pan Nigeria.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Be proficient with Microsoft office suite or related software.
- Have knowledge of relevant road legal requirements.
- Be flexible and able to prioritize.
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Risk Advisor Job at Universal Insurance Plc
- Relationship Manager (Commercial Banking North Division) Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Teller Job at Virtuality Consulting
- SME Relationship Manager Job at Kennedia Consulting
- Insurance Risk Advisor Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Head of Banking Operations Job at MTN Nigeria
- Private Banker Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager (Corporate Bank) Job at Fidelity Bank Plc