Internal Auditor Job at Chef Eros & Co
Chef Eros & Company - We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Prepares audit finding memorandum and working papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and recommendations.
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Identify anomalies, wastage, cost reduction opportunities and overall business improvement opportunities.
- Preventing revenue thefts and revenue losses
- Participate in market survey and cheaper ways of sourcing for key materials.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Submission of daily / weekly / monthly report to the board
- Participate in investigations, inspections and stock counts.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Implementation of audit strategies/ programmes for preventing and detecting fraud/ wastages.
- Responsible for all pre- and post- payment audit in all areas, including material procurement, facilities management expenditures, project/ construction expenditures, etc
- Monitoring of CCTV cameras to combat pilfering, theft and idleness of staff
- A Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor (minimum of 5 years of experience)
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases as well as a firm knowledge of operating CCTV’s
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Proven working experience as Brand Manager
- Relationship management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV to: email@example.com using "Internal Auditor" as the subject of the mail.
- Accountant Recruitment at UK Electrical
- Finance Officer Recruitment at Chibek Instruments Limited
- Spectrum Microfinance Bank Recruitment for a Loan Officer
- Accounting Officer Recruitment at Sylken Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Internal Auditor Recruitment at Ruff n Tumble
- Accountant Job at Prowedge Limited
- Accountant Job at DM Holdings
- Accounting / Marketing Officer Recruitment at Dare Akanro Farms
- Accountant Job at Kalgate Technology