Internal Auditor Job at CWAY Group
CWAY Group - In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Auditor
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-2 years of working experience as an Internal Auditor or Accountant
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Sound independent judgement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Fixed Asset Accountant Job at Ohan Corporate Services
- Branch Accountant Job at Ohan Corporate Services
- Accounts & Admin Officer Job at Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited
- Account Officer Job at Precious Aurum Integrated Services
- Accounting & Inventory Assistant Job at Lopterra Services Limited
- Pension Fund Accountant Job at Shell Petroleum Development Company
- Account Officer Job at Bi Communications Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager Job at Omega Pathway Innovative Limited
- Loan Portfolio Manager Job at TradeDepot
- Finance Manager Job at TeamAce