IT / Graphic Designer Job at J3 Holdings
J3 Holdings is a diversified conglomerate with a wide range of first-rate operations in various sectors of the economy. These include Real Estate Development and Management, Facility Management, Land Sales, Loans/Bridge Finance and Investments, Trucking Services, Supply Chain Management, Courier Services, Poultry Farming, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT / Graphic Designer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide IT support to the brands and teams members
- Ensuring that all Tech issues ("incidents") are properly tracked and regularly analysed to identify our key "problems" (recurring incidents) - and to work on sustainable solutions
- Ensuring that all gadgets (laptops, printers, etc.), network, firewall, etc are in good working conditions and are up and running
- Provide first point of IT support contact for all staff, covering all hardware, software, and associated peripherals.
- Deploy IT assets and associated peripherals, including new installations and redeployment of existing equipment.
- Ensure timely repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, and Provide advice on best practices and quick fix in a timely manner.
- Routine maintenance on all systems (internet and telephone) on a regularly basis
- Upgrades of systems as required to ensure smooth workflow
- Troubleshooting as dictated by priority needs, planning, implementation and monitoring of project(s)
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications of onboard services, marine automation and remote diagnostics systems.
- Create impactful designs and visuals using Adobe Creative Cloud (In design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effect) and CorelDraw application from concept to completion, including but not limited to, new business proposals, digital advertising, social media, print media, landing pages, website, logos, and other promotional/marketing materials
- Bringing stories to life using illustrations, animations, motion graphics, or infographics to create engaging content of the company’s product.
- Basic video editing & photography, shooting and editing interview videos and images.
- Publishing of graphics and video content across the company’s Social Media Platforms (Website, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, and voice in accordance with brand guidelines and continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Provide regular and timely feedback, escalating problems and proffering solutions
- HND or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience and proficiency in using desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- Experience as a graphic designer, Animation design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent PC hardware hands-on experience
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT professional)
- A strong eye for visual composition.
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- IT Officer Job at Geoaudits
- IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- I.T Support Officer Job at Total Child School
- Fashion Intern Recruitment at HRbreakoutRoom
- Junior Technical Support Engineer Recruitment at Tek Experts
- Chipper Cash Recruitment for Lead React Native Engineer, P2P
- IT Sales Executive Recruitment at JobMax
- IT Support Intern Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited
- Job Opportunities at Hazon Holdings
- C# .NET Engineer (Senior or Intermediate) Job at Cavista