Job Vacancies at Rosetti Pivot Limited
Rosetti Pivot Limited, a subsidiary of Rosetti Marino S.p.Founded in 2014, is an indigenous service and renowned Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Maintenance Management (EPCI) Company operting within the oil & gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Executive Assistant to the MD / Compliance Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Executive Assistant Function:
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD and internal departments.
- Managing the MD’s calendars, setting up and minuting meetings, and, making appointments.
- Researching for, and preparing reports, speeches, and presentations in a variety of formats to support the activities of them.
- Aiding them in the development, coordination, and implementation of strategic plans, proposals, and budgets for the company.
- Provide technical assistance to the MD for the execution of roadmaps and operating plans for the generation of revenue.
Compliance Officer Function:
- Ensure that company activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, best practices, regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
- Monitor all the business processes to identify weak compliance areas and inform the Legal Compliance Manager of any non-compliance that requires investigation.
- Ensure that all regulatory permits and licenses remain current and appropriate for business needs.
- Manage compliance checklists and prepare compliance reports with respect to regulatory requirements
- Understand professional business standards and industry practices.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2+ years of related experience with proven office administration experience in a medium to the large-sized organization.
- Tech-savvy with intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good writing, editing, proofreading, and communication skills.
- A keen eye on details for accuracy and strong moral character and integrity in the workplace; capable of tactfully handling private and delicate information.
- Excellent time and people management skills.
- Maintaining good hygiene and a presentable appearance.
2.) Nigerian Content & Community Relations Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally reports to: Legal Compliance Manager
Nigerian Content Function:
- Ensure that the company complies fully with the Nigerian Content Act  and relevant applicable guidelines.
- Evaluate and administer the Nigerian Content plan(s) of subcontractors, and monitor compliance with Nigerian Content policies.
- Ensure that the company's certificates, permits, and licenses issued by the Nigerian Content board are current and suitable for its business requirements.
- Conduct research and investigations for deep insight into Nigerian Content rules, regulations, and best practices, and advise the company promptly.
- Ensuring personnel awareness on the requirements of the Nigerian content plan by facilitating training and seminars.
- Assist in monitoring the company’s compliance with its Nigerian Content plan and propose corrective actions for improvement.
- Create and update Nigerian Content plans, policies, applications, and reports for submission to management and the Nigerian Content board for approval.
Community Relations Function:
- Handle community issues and promote conflict prevention, management, and resolution under the direction of the Legal Compliance Manager.
- Facilitate the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives/strategies in line with the company’s approved community engagement framework.
- Coordinate the negotiation and implementation of MoUs between the company and host communities as well as maintain amicable relationships with host communities.
- Minimum of BA / B.Sc / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 5 years experience handling a similar role within the oil & gas or construction industry.
- A cooperative team player with sound judgment, and analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong moral character and integrity in the workplace; capable of tactfully handling private and delicate information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite - PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Will be required to travel within or outside Nigeria to the extent reasonably necessary for the performance of responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and networking management skills.
3.) Project Specialist - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Determine the scope of utilizing a new ERP system, implement the program, and monitor the progress to ensure the accurate transfer of data into the system, and that deadlines are met throughout the implementation plan.
- Evaluates and recommend changes to the current and future ERP system requirements, to meet the Company's needs.
- Provide support to the Finance and Operational departments, to train users regarding their specific day-to-day software problems and execute solutions when necessary.
- Ensure integrity and data security of the Company’s information.
- Responsible for data reports compiled from the systems.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, both strategic and tactical, in the process of implementing ERP software.
- Responsible for the successful integration of the software in the Company.
- Responsible for developing policies and procedures in implementing the ERP process.
- Monitor system performance for improvement, such as (installing new upgrades and testing for bugs) that may require further investigation.
- Provide ERP application support for all personnel across the company.
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in ERP programs.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft dynamics, Visio, Access, SharePoint, Outlook, and others.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Administrative Officer Job at Rupetta Academy
- Administrative / Front Desk Officer Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Field Verification Officer Job at OfficeMakers
- Assistant Cinema Manager Job at Ozone Cinemas Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Compugeen Nigeria
- Branch Coordinator Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Administrative & Operations Manager (FMCG) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Admin Assistant Job at Elevation Professionals
- General Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope University