Medical Sales Representative
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Medical Sales Representative in our organization.
Below are some of the responsibilities for this positio:
- Assessment of clients needs and presenting suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted hospitals and other health facilities for collaboration.
- Provide service information to all clients.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions.
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- Promote service ethically and within compliance based on company’s sales process and approved marketing strategy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers across multiple settings.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message.
- Build positive trust relationships to influence targeted group in the decision making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback.
Interested applicants may send a copy of their current CV with a Cover Letter to 'email@example.com' using the title of this post as the subject of the email.
- Female Admin / Secretary Job at High Caliber Nigeria Limited
- Pediatric Nurse Job at Abuja Clinics
- Head of School Job at Eden Care & Resourcing Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at HR-EX Consulting
- Branch Admin Officer Job at Fosad Consulting
- Restaurant Manager Job at Azuks Works Consult
- Executive Assistant Job at NoemDek Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Manager on Duty Job at Marriott International
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited