Mid-Senior Level Frontend Developer Job at Wazobia Technologies
Wazobia Technologies is a professional software development agency dedicated to producing high quality products. We have intensive experience in building bespoke software applications for SMEs and large enterprises. With years of work, experience and a team of creative minds that are always on tap, your satisfaction is our goal and were here to get it done.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mid-Senior Level Frontend Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Front-end developer who is passionate about solving problems by delivering high-quality code. We helps brands thrive through creative and innovative software solutions
- We seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, and development by embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility.
Our Tech Stack:
- Web-Application written in ReactJS, Typescript and Vue.js.
- Native iOS and Android Apps written with React Native & Typescript.
- Data storage with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Graphql and RestAPI
- Docker, heavy usage of AWS.
- As a Frontend Engineer, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 5-10 team members (Designers and Engineers).
- You will be responsible for developing new products, features and using state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level.
- As a Mid-level engineer, you will drive technology discussions and also take care of unit and integration tests (adding and maintaining) together with our Quality Engineers.
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team, and work across the full stack.
- Understanding of Agile delivery Methodologies. Comfortable working in teams, leveraging kanban or scrum boards
- Design and implement complex software applications, focusing on creating delightful user experiences
- Be a critical part of the development team by implementing and deploying complex software applications
- Apply software engineering best practices along with a security first mindset in a scrum team
- Present, share and demonstrate your work to team members and stakeholders
- Working with the design, engineering and software testing team.
- Mentor junior members on the team
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened to and help us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team.
- As a Front-end developer, you must have at least 3 years of experience.
- You have solid experience with Vue.js and React.js; you have a profound knowledge of proper state handling in React.js. (Other frameworks like Angular, Ember, etc. are plus)
- You are quality-driven and experienced in writing unit, integration, and e2e(end-to-end) tests, and you have a good sense of software quality.
- You are able to communicate your technical ideas and solutions through the appropriate tools, diagrams, and documentation.
- You have experience with building web applications that can be surfaced within partner websites or mobile applications.
- You feel comfortable debugging to solve problems, and you worked on larger codebases.
- Define and enforce a release management process, as well as prepare clear release notes.
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player.
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Have experience using Laravel.
N400,000 - N600,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- DevOps Engineer Job at Asante Financial Services Group
- Senior Frontend Engineer Job at Umba
- Software Engineer Job at The American University of Nigeria
- Techsity Recruitment for Intern
- Programmes Manager - AI Job at Amnesty International
- Head of UX & Product Design Job at Jumia
- ICT Instructor Job at National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT)
- Content Developer Job at The Ninety-Nine Edge Factor Limited ("99Edge")
- Technical Assistant Job at Achieving Health Initiative
- Web Developer Job at Moore Advice Limited