Newrest EPZE Procurement Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Newrest Nigeria EPZE is a specialist in out-of-home food service, it is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession. With an employee base of over 29,500 employees world-wide in 57 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Procurement Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Program offers several opportunities
- Grow with an organisation where you are offered a challenging and rewarding experience, great career opportunity, and a fun place to work. As a tenet of career development, Newrest creates a culture of continuous learning tailored to the needs and aspirations of the employees and the business itself.
- As a participant in the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is of priority to the business. The organisation will provide an environment where trainees will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader of the organisation.
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Lower/LowerCredit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- Demonstration of our core values of Humility, Responsibility, Efficiency and Simplicity
- “Can-do” attitude
- Take initiative and ownership
- Embrace challenges and changes
- Creative and critical/analytical mindset
- Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
- Love to work in a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Ongoing 2022 Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program
- Procurement Category Manager Job at Holcim Nigeria
- Procurement Executive Job at Beacongate Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Plantation Industries Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at The Innovative Hub for Research in Africa
- Procurement Officer Recruitment at FAW Global Resource
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at OmegaPi Technologies
- Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program 2022
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Seflam SGL