Ongoing Recruitment at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited - We are a world class biscuit producing company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Responsible for:
- Area field sales force overhead budget and effective use of all marketing spend to optimize sales force effectiveness
- Tactical activity budget and area expense management
- Area - geographically based across Lagos with responsibility for the sales force
- Lead an Area Team and able to engage various stakeholders in the delivery of the Area objectives
- Create Possibilities - Creating ideas and opportunities to enable you and others to go beyond the existing situation. Stand in the future for both the market and the company to shape that future
- Bring the Company purpose to life - Be an ambassador for the company, good role model for ethics, compliance and our reputation. Demonstrate pride and deep accountability for bringing the Sales vision and Lagos Performance ambition to life
- Create conditions for people to succeed - A great coach who creates a proactive, supportive and challenging climate for team to thrive. Set performance objectives which direct individual/team contributions towards business objectives. Strong talent judgement and ability to grow others through coaching and mentoring.
Purpose of Role
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing total product sales out (depletion) in a particular geographical area.
- The Area Sales Manager ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, training and management of sales team.
- He/She is also responsible for identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to achieve short and long term sales targets
- Selection of outlets for activation for the entire sales area
- Prioritizing capability development for direct team members
- Route mapping to Distributors, manning and coverage plan
- Tactical initiative design, execution and evaluation
- Drive achievement of profitable volume/market share target for the product for the Area via delivery of Outlet Execution standards for the Area.
- Ensure retail redistribution scheme (RRS) within the area is fully deployed and standards maintained.
- Coach and train team members in line with monthly activities checklist: identify
- Ensures brilliant execution of customer marketing/marketing promotional activity by ensuring the right outlets are selected, agencies are adhering to our standards, constant review of what is working and on time, in full delivery of required reporting.
- Fully understands the use of Salesforce Automation tool, trains team on its usage and ensures all parameters are adhered to
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Graduate with minimum 7 - 10 years broad experience in Sales gained across sales or consumer/customer marketing - particularly critical is previous experience of Field Sales or other customer facing roles.
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in more than one area/field will be an added advantage - possesses a good understanding of selling capabilities and tools and how these interact together to deliver brilliant execution in Field Sales.
- Previous experience of coaching/leading others and getting results through teams
- Good commercial understanding, strong numerical skills and technologically savvy
- Solution oriented thinker and an excellent communicator – both verbal and written
- Good negotiation and planning skills with the ability to work flexibly.
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Ogun
- Product handling and maintenance of inventory records and reports.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Periodic Spot check and stock take reports.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Preparation of management's reports at regular intervals.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Age analysis of products at regular intervals.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Prepare annual budget
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management.
- 5-10 years experience in fast paced business environment preferably manufacturing.
- In dept knowledge of MS Word and Excel skill is essential.
Job Position: Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Ogun
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Maintenance Manager will:
- Ensure engineering standards compliance
- Ensure manufacturing systems and instrumentation integrity
- Apply engineering principles in assisting production teams to achieve optimal plant performance.
- Manage Site Engineering, encompassing Site Maintenance, Engineering Stores and procurement
- Execute identified process optimization initiatives.
- Execute identified process capability studies.
- Provide design support for regional capital projects.
- Support the execution of regional capital projects.
- Leverage Equipment lifespan, productivity, reliability and maintainability
- Lead maintenance strategy lead as per VPO.
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND in Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Registered Engineering certificate (COREN) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years’ cognate experience in a FMCG environment
- Knowledge of Asset care Principles.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Good understanding of Asset care strategy
- Rigorous analytical skills and ability to apply them to complex problems
- Ability to develop project plans and meet project deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Assertive and Analytical
- Deep understanding of maintenance practices.
Job Position: Cost Accountant
Job Location: Ogun
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count / physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by brand
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Others as may be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 4 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyse and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Manufacturing industry background in FMCG preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
Job Position: Sales Office Coordinator
Job Location: Ogun
- Managing Sales reports for Management, Coordinating with Field sales team collecting data, Daily sales data, Daily billings etc. and processing this data and generating reports for Top Management on daily basis.
- Should be well conversant in using all basic functions on Computer including thorough in Excel including using Excel Tools
- Should be able to generate Reports as desired in different formats , Graphical presentation, Make power point presentations etc
- Should be good in maintaining all sales records and be able to give /present all past data of any form whenever needed.
- Coordinate with other departments on behalf of management for day to day business information as asked.
- Attend to customer complaints and needs.
- 2-3 years in a FMCG Sales organization - as a Sales Coordinator.
- Should have very strong analytical skills in handling Data / reporting without creating any mistakes in the figures presented.
- Must have experience in Data management.
Job Position: Packing Machine Technician
Job Location: Ogun
- Operate packaging machinery of several types at varying stages of the production line, performing actions quickly and safely at all times
- Sort and weigh products after packaging to ensure requirements are met and no mistakes have been made.
- Ability to operate and repair Pilo Packing Machine and Vertical Form Fill Seal Packing machine.
- Perceive the packing line ahead of you to anticipate errors and make adjustments as needed to prevent slowing down more than necessary
- Perform simple hourly maintenance on your machine to ensure it is completely functional and safe to operate
- Complete paperwork and other minor administrative tasks at the beginning and end of your shift, carefully ensuring all information is entered correctly and clearly
- Support other machine operators to ensure no workers become fatigued or distracted during daily operation
- Report malfunctions or errors to supervising staff immediately and relay important information about the issue.
- Working experience in a Biscuit company is a must.
Job Position: Personnel Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Maintain and update HR operational plan for the plant and give feed back to HRM
- Prepare staff report
- Ensure smooth running of the office and equipment
- Assist in administering payroll, maintain and update HR database as required
- Coordinate recruitment and selection activities especially as it has to do with contract staff.
- Provide support and coordination for learning interventions
- Manage and update all HR records including employee files
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Manage all employee relations issues
- Monitor the staff attendance management system
- Manage all other administrative issues as required
- 2 years working experience with a manufacturing company with relevant academic qualification.
Job Position: Shift Manager
Job Location: Ogun
- Coordinate all production activities during the shift period to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Liaise with the quality control department to ensure that high quality products that meet the standard are produced.
- Ensure that all machineries are well kept and maintained.
- Supervise, prioritize and coordinate all activities of shift team workers, including operational, personnel, and administrative tasks to ensure that all products required are produced to target volumes and specifications with best possible efficiencies and optimum KPI’s.
- Control cost of packaging by minimizing process waste, maximizing efficiencies and taking appropriate actions to reduce downtime and improve quality.
- Develop & deliver improved performance against targets through effective problem solving, decision-making and communication between shift teams, and aligned, planned activity with Engineering, Logistics and Supply planning Team.
- Lead implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environment and hygiene standards for the protection of company products, personnel and assets in the packaging environment.
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than one sitting
- First degree in Engineering /Science related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
- Ability to diagnose and proffer situational solutions for all production lines, equipment and facilities
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Sound Communication skills.
- Structured problem evaluation & solving skills and ready to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action.
- High level of energy and commitment to team based achievement and high interpersonal effectiveness to develop & sustain robust relationships.
Job Position: Line Quality Control / Assurance Manager
Job Location: Ogun
- Setting up, monitoring and documentation of manufacturing specifications for all SKUs- and provide resolution of issues.
- Raw materials suitability analysis, ( Line process and Shelf life stability studies) and validation/approval.
- Carrying out machinery capability analysis and plotting control charts for all SKUs
- Waste management initiatives, plant trials, new product's standardization with the Production Manager.
- Management of Food Safety System (HACCP) records and daily audits.
- Management of daily GMP, GHP, and GHKP audits of all processing lines, machinery, factory staff and follow up on prompt resolution of issues there from.
- Management and resolution of customer complaints on products, weekly graphical analysis and generation of reports.
- Relating with the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and NAFDAC & other related agencies.
Health Safety and Environment:
- Weekly safety and good house keeping audits of the factory,
- All incoming batch raw materials and products quality assessments (physical, chemical and microbiological analysis).
- Daily age audits of the raw material store and enforcement of FIFO for all new and existing raw materials.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment as at when due.
- Enforcement of Good Laboratory Practices
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Certification and membership of IPAN/ICCON/NIFST/NISPON/CIEH will be an added advantage with minimum of 5 years’ hands on work experience in food processing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Job Position: Chief Security Officer
Job Location: Ogun
- Responsible for securing an organization's physical and digital security.
- Devise policies and procedures regarding areas such as business continuity planning, loss prevention and fraud prevention, and privacy.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company, including information technology, human resources, communications, legal, facilities management and other groups.
- Identify security initiatives and standards.
- Oversee network of vendors and directors who secure the company's assets.
- Oversee safeguarding of intellectual property and computer systems.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safety of employees and visitors.
- Manage the development and implementation of global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Create workplace violence awareness and prevention programs.
- Implement video surveillance.
- Prioritize security initiatives.
- Develop network access and monitoring policies.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Develop emergency procedures and incident responses.
- Investigate security breaches.
- Implement disciplinary procedures.
- Conduct audits to find holes in security platform.
- Develop risk management assessments.
- Create global security policy, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security.
- Preferably an Ex Police Officer
- Strong leadership, negotiation and persuasion ability
- Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork, and problem-solving to achieve goals.
- Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and listening.
- Demonstrated skills in providing excellent service to customers.
- Excellent writing skills.
- A high level of integrity and trust.
- Knowledge of HIPAA, state and federal guidelines on security, transactions and security.
- Extensive familiarity with health care relevant legislation and standards for the protection of health information and patient security.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Security Manager Job at Creative Associates International
- Security Officer Job at Residency Hotels Limited
- Security Operative Job at Prosecsafe Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Security Officer Job at Avant Halogen
- Job Vacancies at Management FIRST
- Job Openings at John Okechi & Associates
- Security Operative Job at Caronik Security
- Security and Logistics Coordinator Job at Busy Minds Consults
- Latest Vacancies at Precious Palm Royal Hotel
- Security and Logistics Assistant Job at Nuru Nigeria