Personal Executive Assistant to the Executive Director Job at Aideplanet Consulting Limited
Aideplanet Consulting Limited is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organizations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction. We provide a comprehensive range of human resource services across different sectors to organizations who seek expertise solutions to their need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Executive Assistant to the Executive Director
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: 1st December 2023
- We are looking for a young, creative, self-confident individual with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail, who will work closely with our Creative (Executive) Director as a Personal Executive Assistant for immediate employment.
- PEA shall work closely with the company's Directors/Company Management to provide administrative support for the company. Whilst working with minimal supervision, the PEA will be relied upon to ensure that everything required for the smooth operation of the business is in place.
- PEA is also expected to represent the company in a positive way and take full responsibility for other duties that may be assigned to her from time to time.
- Responsible for assignments which may be confidential and time-sensitive requiring professionalism and a high degree of judgment and initiative.
- Act as liaison between Management and clients, staff, contractors and vendors.
- Ensure proper follow-up of the various projects.
- Take initiative and see to the successful completion of a variety of projects.
- Coordinate, schedule, and remind the company's Executive Director (ED) of meetings and activities.
- Handle all logistics and administrative issues both in the office and at project sites.
- Facilitate communication and ensure timely and efficient information flow between Management & staff.
- Manage day-to-day office administration.
- Coordinate all office activities accordingly.
- Draft meeting minutes and monitor various reports and emails submitted to the ED.
- Keep track ofthe technical staff and contractors at various project sites.
- Draft, type, and dispatch Management correspondence as assigned to her from time to time.
- Maintain a comprehensive office and virtual filing system.
- Vet bills that come in and ensure payments are made accordingly with express approval from Management.
- Ensure that the office, display units, and props are kept clean and inviting at all times.
- Ensure that electrical and light fittings, internet, AC, TV, etcare working.
- Ensure that the office is fully functional at all times, especially during working hours.
- Responsible for opening the office and getting it up and running at the start of the day shutting down and locking up at the close of work.
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers and enlightening them about our products and services.
- Other assignments as per directives of the company's Managing Director and Executive Director.
- A Master's Degree holder with a minimum of 2 years of post-master degree experience.
- Candidate must have great communication skills, fluent in English language, highly cerebral, analytic and self-confident and should have attended a great Secondary School and finished with excellent results at Secondary, First Degree, and Master Degree Levels - all obtained by physical attendance and not remotely/virtually.
Other qualities that would put a candidate at an advantage:
- First Degree must have been obtained from one of the best 10 highly rated Universities.
- A study abroad in Europe, the USA, or Canada especially for a candidate's Master's Degree and some work experience in a foreign country.
- Ability to speak at least two Nigerian Languages.
- Highly computer literate, with good working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Google Workspace.
NGN150,000 to NGN200,000 monthly gross, subject to Qualification and demonstrable expertise.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their write-up and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Personal Assistant to the Director Job at Ziba Beach Resort
- Admin Officer and Personal Assistant to the MD Job at Sproxil Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Sproxil
- School Secretary Job at Imperial Gate School
- Male Digital Marketer / Personal Assistant Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Personal Assistant (NYSC) Job at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at thePush Consulting
- Personal Assistant Job at Mapemond Limited
- Executive Personal Assistant Job at Ocean Marine Solutions Limited
- Administrative Secretary Job at Foursquare Gospel Church