Pharmacy Technician Recruitment at Deda hospital
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Pharmacy Technician
Job Location: Abuja
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing out-dated drugs.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Fills in Doctor’s prescription to calculate proper dosage and to prepare appropriate cost of bill to patients for drugs to be sold.
- Organizes medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years of clinical experience in a hospital.
- Minimum of Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Pharm Tech" as the subject of the email.
- Due to the volume of applicants who may be interested in this role, only applicants who meet the requirements with suitable experiences will be notified.
- Male applicants are strongly adviced to apply.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Ginos Ventures Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Ekini Consult & Associates
- Graduate Intern Optician Recruitment at Sigma Consulting
- Lorache Consulting Limited Recruitment for Community Pharmacist
- Dental Officer Recruitment at Solid Rock Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Recruitment at Zenith Care Hospital
- BA Gladiators Limited Recruitment for Staff Nurse
- Ongoing Recruitment at Shaws and Medical Centre
- Resident Medical Officer Recruitment at HR-EX Consulting
- Pharmacist Recruitment at Abuja Clinics