Planning Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with its office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Planning Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for weekly planning and scheduling of staff duties.
- Supervise and ensure all technical staff carry out their duties appropriately.
- Responsible for monitoring technical staff activities.
- Coordination and arrangement of all staff duties.
- Timely dissemination of duties to staff at the appropriate time.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Be able to handle technical staff and ensure orderliness.
- Candidates must be familiar with technical job duties.
- Strong analytical and communication skill.
- Candidate must be able a good planner and time cautious.
- Gender: Male Preferably.
- N80,000 - N90,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- OFFICE ASSISTANCE URGENTLY NEEDED
- Senior Manager - Business Planning Reporting and Pricing, Marketing Job at MTN Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at HR Aid Consults
- Job Openings at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lagos Business School
- Ongoing Recruitment at Reliance Health
- Business Risk Manager Job at Notore Chemical Industries Plc
- FULL STACK (Net Core + React) Developer
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Gresyndale Legal