Procurement / Quality Controller Recruitment
A reputable Manufacturing (FCMG) company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement / Quality Controller
Job Locations: Kano and Kogi (Ayangba)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Controller will be responsible for the production and upkeep of the procurement and supply chain policy.
- Overall responsibility for supervision and monitoring of procurement planning and compliance with donor procurement requirements, including the review of procurement plans.
- Proof of Concept to Company Suppliers Quality Assurances and Evaluation unit and will operate on its behalf for monitoring and controlling
- Directly to warehouse or logistics manager and functionally the Procurement Quality Manager (HQ)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Source Inspection at vendors/contractors’ facilities.
- Main Proof of Concept for customers' complaints.
- Audits and Surveys at vendor amenities.
- Address and implement Procurement Quality Control processes within the Company.
- Introduce and maintain reports.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. /HND in Agric Economics & Farm Settlement, Agric Extension & Rural Development, Agricultural Administration, Agricultural or related courses
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Human Resources and Employee Self Service enterprise-wide packages
- Strong assertive skill and process driven
- High emotional intelligence and proactiveness
- Possess sound computer skills; Excel, PowerPoint, MS-word.
- Knowledge on Quality Assurance/Control on the above areas.
- Experience and knowledge of managing Quality Analysis and Quality Control teams and their activities
- Familiar and handy with operating Office programs, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with Warehouse management systems Warehouse Management System, Quality Management System and ERP systems.
- English and Hausa Proficiency– verbal, reading and writing.
- Able to deal with a multicultural environment.
- Organized and efficient personality.
- Communication and people management skills.
- Highly motivated
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr.firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the e-mail.
- Procurement Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Senior Manager, Background Verification Quality Assurance
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services
- Current Recruitment Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Quality Control Officer Job at Jesuit Memorial College
- Procurement Manager Job at PTK Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Care International
- Employment Opportunities at Care International
- Procurement Officer Job at Population Service International
- Ongoing Recruitment at Delta State Civil Service Commission