Project Architect Job at I-Serve Professional Service
I-Serve Professionals is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Architect
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct production of Construction Documents of high-quality using REVIT/BIM
- Support the construction process by timely response to RFIs, review of submittals, processing approved change orders, and monthly draw requests
- Maintain good client relationships through attentive and result-oriented service
- Provide supervision, mentorship and quality-control review of support staff
- Oversee design development, production of working drawings, and construction documents on given projects.
- Establish and maintain budgets, schedules, and monitor adherence of terms of contract expectations
- Manage the project delivery process and work closely with clients.
- Monitor project progress according to contract scope and deliverables.
- Coordinate and lead teams through design, development and contract phases of construction projects.
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents
- Design and document commercial and industrial building projects
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- Organize and manage permit documents
- Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Modify existing plans and elevations to fit client and sales needs
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, colour, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Designing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Develop vignettes and hand sketches of architectural ideas that work in the space and meet intended design goals; articulate why concepts work to the team using sound, logical reasoning
- Produce concept boards of images for feedback and approval from the Project Director and Clients, which capture the intended look and attitude and that reflect branding and positioning with architecture, color, finish materials, and lighting.
- Consistently incorporate scale and balance, designing elements that ‘fit’ the space for maximum impact.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate is required to have a minimum of 15+ Years of experience.
- The Candidates must have worked as top-level management staff and have a broad, yet deep knowledge of design, coordination, organization, project management, time management, problem-solving skills and sense of ownership on the job. The candidate must have verifiable evidence of previous work done from conception to completion as an architect with solid reference.
- Applicants should possess or hold a degree from a reputable university and a master degree from a reputable university. Possession of other professional training certification is an added advantage.
- Professional member of the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA), The Architects’ Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Career Opportunities at ACCESS BANK PLC
- Ongoing Recruitment at Domeo Resources International
- IT Project Manager Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Operations Officer Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Project Manager Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Home Technologies
- Project Associate Job at Hempawa Consult
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Project Officer Job at Polaris Digitech Limited
- Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale