Project Manager Job at Halogen Group
Halogen Group formerly known as Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a private limited liability company, to fill the yawning gaps in quality security services in Nigeria. We lead the West African security solutions market, as we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Project Manager is charged with managing strategic projects and initiatives for the Group and ensuring successful delivery to schedule, scope, and business requirements.
- The job holder supports the development of winning strategies and corporate plans; leads or coordinates the development of implementation roadmaps; and collaborates cross-functionally for business outcomes.
- The Project Manager will monitor, track, and provide periodic reports on strategic initiatives and projects; and manage related risks, stakeholders, and relevant resources for best business outcomes.
- Business Analysis & Strategic Planning: Conduct research and analysis to support strategy development and execution, corporate planning, process optimization, and overall performance improvement.
- Define strategic imperatives in line with business objectives and translate them into action plans for execution.
- Corporate Performance Reporting: Monitor and report on corporate performance across dimensions including business, operational, strategy initiatives, and project performance.
- Analyse trends and proffer recommendations for improvement.
- Project Management: Plan, manage, track, report on, and drive successful delivery of strategic initiatives and projects to scope schedule, quality, and other business requirements. Identify and manage project risks. Optimally manage assigned project resources for best outcomes. Lead and coordinate special projects for the company secretariat.
- Coordinate cross-functional management reviews. Provide periodic updates and reports on projects and strategic initiatives to the GMD as required.
- Stakeholder Management: Engage, manage, and collaborate with key stakeholders for effective financial management and best business outcomes.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution. MBA or relevant Postgraduate Degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of Project management experience
- Business analysis skills; business, financial, and digital awareness
- Project Management Certification e.g. PRINCE 2 Practitioner, PMP
- Sound communication, reporting, and presentation skills, cross-functional collaboration, and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience in business and digital transformation projects would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Senior Project Executive Job at Mooreadvice
- Project Manager Job at the People Practice
- Project Supervisor Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager Job at Stechad Limited
- Business / Project Officer Job at NGELE Limited
- Project Officer Job at Plan International
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Project Officer Job at Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at IO Furniture Limited