Project Sales Consultant Job at Ultimus Holdings
Ultimus Holdings is a Pan-African investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Sales Consultant
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To : Sales Manager
- You will provide all reasonable forms of assistance including but not limited to product marketing and sales, product promotion and distribution, negotiation of contracts and expansion of customer base, etc for the company.
- You are responsible for executing sales strategies with the main aim of increasing the company’s revenue, maximising profit and increasing the company’s market share. You are expected to source for new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching, analyzing sales options and arranging meetings with potential customers.
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- First class consultative sales skills. Excellent understanding of products and benefits.
- Assist in monitoring sales and profit for each product under Ultimus Integrated.
- Sales presentations for clients, showing the success and credibility of the business and its products.
- Give pricing information to the sales manager and assisting him/her in making recommendations.
- Responsible for mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization.
- Translating sales strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth
- Making accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales
- Attending trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations to represent the employing organization.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Positively represent the company at all times through a success-oriented and professional demeanor.
Skill / Requirements
To successfully perform the typical tasks and duties of the position, the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities listed below are required:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
- Ability to effectively solve problems and conflicts
- Knowledge of project delivery methodology
- Ability to delegate and manage multiple operations effectively
- Ability to analyse and interpret technical materials accurately and effectively
- Effective in making objective decisions
- Strong team philosophy
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess the operational effectiveness of employees
- Possesses written and oral communication skills to support decisions and recommendations
- Conducts meetings and provides effective leadership to team members
- Develops and manages budgets within established parameters
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
Job Competency and Knowledge Requirements:
- Action Oriented - Mission Critical
- Customer Focus - MC
- Timely Decision Making - Very Important
- Technical Learning and Know-How - MC
- Patience - VI
- Negotiation Skills - MC
- Functional and Technical Skills - MC
- Listening - VI
- Time Management - MC
- Organisational Agility - VI
- Self-Development - VI
- Critical Thinking - VI
- Information Technology Skills - VI
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Business Developer Job at Ucontex
- Sales Representative Job at Reb360
- Sales Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at ARCO Worldwide Services Limited
- Sales Officer Job at Infoprive Services Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Talent Source Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Arkset Group
- Job Vacancies at Westfield Consulting
- Sales Consultant Job at VIP Express Tourism Limited
- Sales & Lettings Officer Job at Vestates