Receptionist Job at Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Can you be our guests’ superhero? Is guest service your ultimate passion?
- As Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our first class Front Office Team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience in front office beneficial but not essential
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
To Be discussed.
- Female Admin / Secretary Job at High Caliber Nigeria Limited
- Head of School Job at Eden Care & Resourcing Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at HR-EX Consulting
- Branch Admin Officer Job at Fosad Consulting
- Restaurant Manager Job at Azuks Works Consult
- Executive Assistant Job at NoemDek Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Manager on Duty Job at Marriott International
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope College