Sales Representative Job at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Representative
Job Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the success of the company’s sales department. you will set goals for your team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they achieve those targets and budgets based on what's happening with revenue streams so that everything runs smoothly from month to month.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their need.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field with 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Must reside around Festac Lagos
- Must be a Yoruba Speaking person
- Experience in sales.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- N50,000 - N60,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Associate Job at Tybitx Services International Limited
- Job Vacancies at Whip Smart Service
- Sales Representative Job at Whip Smart Service Providers Limited
- Real Estate Sales Executive Job at FlexEdge Limited
- Job Openings at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Monmartt
- Sales / Marketing Manager Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Joliepay Digital Services
- Business Development Manager Job at Tempkers Limited
- Sales Officer Job at People Capacity Management