Senior Project Manager Job at Ecobank
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Project Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for providing project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects, ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with Ecobank Group’s strategic priorities, and second, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
- This role will manage business units’ relationship both internally (within the Ecobank Group) and externally. Engage potential clients for solutions selling to generate revenue for eProcess Nigeria.
- This role will relate with business analysts, software developers, testers and other stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of projects in accordance with set standards, quality control and business objectives.
- He/she provides coaching and guidance to project team members about every aspect of the project so that team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
- This role will need to act quickly to identify problems and make decisions to solve them, leading to successful implementation of projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of large and complex projects from start to finish.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope not limited to issues resolution,
- schedule, costs, risk mitigation and change requests.
- Create and maintain required project documentation.
- Liaise with Organizational Change Management function to define and execute a benefit realization.
- plan and change management strategy for key projects leading to full project adoption.
- Ensure Central Design Authority, Information Security, Test and Version Control and Change
- Approval Board (CAB) approvals are obtained in the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure solutions delivered meet business expectations and that project sponsors and business users.
- accept the solutions before project closure.
- Administers pricing model and charging / billing procedures to monitor receivables for projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Monitor a project’s progress throughout its duration and communicate project status to senior.
- management and relevant stakeholders through reports and presentations
- Attend project governance meetings (Steering committee meetings, …)
- Ensure high quality delivery of software packages
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Social Sciences, Sciences, Business Administration, Engineering or related field of study.
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience with 5 years in Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of Systems Thinking, Business Analysis, Project Management, Banking Products,
- SDLC (Intermediate).
- Relevant certifications – PMP, Agile Scrum, Prince2 and/or ITIL
- Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Other certifications will be an advantage.
Skills, Capabilities & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills.
- Strong leadership capability
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Bilingual (English/French) is an advantage.
- Senior Project Executive Job at Mooreadvice
- Project Manager Job at the People Practice
- Project Supervisor Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager Job at Stechad Limited
- Business / Project Officer Job at NGELE Limited
- Project Officer Job at Plan International
- Job Vacancies at Women without Walls Initiative (WOWWI)
- Project Officer Job at Atlantic Exhibition Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer Job at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at IO Furniture Limited