Social Media and Community Manager Recruitment at Bellafricana Marketplace
Bellafricana provides Indigenous Businesses with a platform to showcase their business and connect to their global consumers looking to patronise and trade with them. Beautiful, simple and easy to use, Bellafricana is a fun and friendly place to hook up with your customers and grow the revenue for your Indigenous business.
At Bellafricana, Our single ultimate goal is to help and empower 5,000 people by year 2022 to start, grow and scale profitable and sustainable successful global businesses. We hope to also bring quality Afrocentric/Indigenous businesses to the forefront of the global market. This is a big deal for us because what we do does not just impact the people we help but the people that work for them, their family and even their customers. Most importantly what we do creates jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media and Community Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to engage an experienced Community Manager to join our team.
- As the community manager, you are in charge of conversion and retention of members, corporate partnership and buyers.
- You are also in charge of creating and implementing plans to increase Bellafricana market share, brand equity, brand awareness and influence in our different online platforms and community.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Daily effective follow-up with potential members and corporate clients to retain them.
- Attend and represent the company in industry events.
- Research, Create and Manage content for our social media, blog, group, newsletter
- Manage online brand reputation.
- You will ensure that all verified members receive the best possible membership experience - take responsibility for addressing the needs of all members.
- Build compelling email marketing and nurturing campaigns that attract buyers and customers.
- Get success stories from members and showcase on all marketing platforms.
- Develop and manage content schedules.
- Writing press releases and maintaining relationships with the media and influencers to maintain a positive image of the company and increase brand awareness.
- Managing live chat, comments online and community groups.
- Develop content for Bellafricana TV and Manage our YouTube Channel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, and other related Courses
- 2 - 3 years experience in content writing, social media management, public relations, Graphic and video designs.
- She must be a people’s person with great interpersonal and communication skills
- She must be able to develop ‘WOW’ communication and marketing strategies.
- Preferable a female.
N60,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Content Developer Recruitment at Georgetown Global Health Nigeria (GGHN)
- Brand Representative Recruitment at FlexEdge Limited
- Social Media and Content Creator Executive Job at Mara Cruiz Organics
- Social Media and Content Creator Job at Dezigntees.ng
- Digital Marketer Job at Kydal Office Point (KOP)
- Digital Marketer Job at Aviagreene Solutions Limited
- Social Media Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Job Openings at Spectrum Microfinance Bank
- Marketer Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Marketing Intern Recruitment at KRADOT group