Subject Teacher (Primary & Secondary) Recruitment at the Concord School
The Concord School, an International School based in Ibadan. The Concord school community is a friendly, caring community striving for excellence; committed to achievement arid sharing in the success of individuals. A leading academic School with a high level of achievement, excellent examination results and impressive progression of our students, the school prepares students for Cambridge International Examinations at various levels and the Senior School Certificate Examination
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Subject Teacher (Primary & Secondary)
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Teachers are required in ALL subjects for our Primary & Secondary section for the 2021 / 2022 Academic Session
- The main responsibility of this role is to teach at high standards to achieve outstanding learning outcomes for all learners.
- The teacher ensures that the curriculum, teaching and assessment practices inspire high levels of engagement, achievement and progress for students of all abilities.
Key Focus Areas:
- Use of Cambridge curriculum framework
- Differentiated instruction and inclusive teaching approaches
- Knowledge of best practices to support the raising of academic attainment across the school.
- Efficient and effective targeting of resources to ensure excellent teaching and learning
- Use of active teaching methods and diverse formative assessment strategies.
Educational Qualifications and Certificates and Experiences
- First’s Degree in Education (desirable) or equivalent years of experience
- Additional qualification (desirable)
- Teaching experience at primary and secondary school settings
- Using lCT to facilitate teaching and learning
- Using level descriptors to track literacy development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV & Application Letter, incorporating how they meet the person specification, why they are applying for the position and what particular attributes and qualities they would bring to the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the subject they teach as the subject of the mail.
Note: First Interview holds on Saturday, 14th August, 2021.
- Teacher Recruitment at Aptech
- ICT Teacher Recruitment at Presto Integrated Solutions
- Ongoing Recruitment at MyRewin Technology Limited
- Computer Trainer Recruitment at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Electrical Trainer Job at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Tuteria Nigeria Recuitment for IELTS Subject Matter Expert
- Experienced Recruitment officer (Female)
- Qualified and Experienced English Teachers needed urgently at Emovet Group of Schools
- Phonics / Diction Teacher Recruitment at Christhoyeh Educational Services
- English Language Teacher Recruitment at His Excellency International Schools